It only takes a few minutes to set up a campaign. The step by step process will let you set up your idea, choose a title, and address then see what actions you want people to take.
- Sign a petition – Let supporters sign up
- Share a Campaign – Makes sharing your campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks easy.
- Make a pledge – Supporters can say what they can do to help your campaign.
- Post a comment – Lets people share their thoughts with you, and each other
- File upload + download – Share files with other users
- Email a friend – People can send an email recommending your page to friends
- Add a link – Put in a link to other pages
- Write to local newspaper – People can send an email, written by themselves, or based on text by you, to their local paper
- Write to your MP - People can send an email, written by themselves, or based on text by you, to their MP
Once you have set up your campaign you can easily promote it.
Please tick the box to confirm you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.